Evington is located Southwest of Lynchburg in Campbell County. It is at the crossroads of Rt 24 and Leesville Road, along with the Norfolk Southern Railroad. It is an unincorporated community and is very rural in character. It is home to such notable places as the Colonial Restaurant, which is a favorite of travelers and locals who enjoy family style meals and oh-so-wonderful home made desserts. It is also the location of the South Central Spay/Neuter Clinic, which is a valuable resource to the community for the animal services of spaying and neutering pets.
Watts Cabin is possibly the first development of the region. Situated on property near Rt. 24 and Flat Creek.
Caryswood is a residence of the Saunders family that has successfully registered as a home of significant architectural and construction
standards to warrant preservation and protection. It is currently a family occupied residence.
Evington Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Evington
- 411 Viewmont Drive, Lot 11A Evington, VA 24550
- 630 Rangewood Drive Evington, VA 24550
- 4710 Colonial Highway, Lot 10 Evington, VA 24550
- 129 Davids Way Evington, VA 24550
- 37 Traverse Drive, Lot 37 Evington, VA 24550
- 39 Traverse Drive, Lot 39 Evington, VA 24550
- 49 Turning Point Drive, Lot 51 Evington, VA 24550
- 38 Traverse Drive, Lot 38 Evington, VA 24550
- 46 Turning Point Drive, Lot 46 Evington, VA 24550
Sold Listings in Evington
- 1509 Sunburst Road Evington, VA 24550
- 142 Turning Point Drive, Lot 51 Evington, VA 24550
- 152 Turning Point Drive, Lot 50 Evington, VA 24550
Walk Score for Evington
Evington School Data
Evington School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Gospel Light Baptist School
- PK-6, 8-12, private
Posted on April 7, 2014 at 4:30 am by Stephanie Cheatham