Evington is located Southwest of Lynchburg in Campbell County. It is at the crossroads of Rt 24 and Leesville Road, along with the Norfolk Southern Railroad. It is an unincorporated community and is very rural in character. It is home to such notable places as the Colonial Restaurant, which is a favorite of travelers and locals who enjoy family style meals and oh-so-wonderful home made desserts. It is also the location of the South Central Spay/Neuter Clinic, which is a valuable resource to the community for the animal services of spaying and neutering pets.
Watts Cabin is possibly the first development of the region. Situated on property near Rt. 24 and Flat Creek.
Caryswood is a residence of the Saunders family that has successfully registered as a home of significant architectural and construction
standards to warrant preservation and protection. It is currently a family occupied residence.
Evington Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Evington
- 327 Crystal Lane, Lot 12 Evington, VA 24550
- 18025 Leesville Road, Lot 2 Evington, VA 24550
- 161 Dearborn Road Evington, VA 24550
- 1660 Austin Mill Road, Lot 3 Evington, VA 24550
- 32 Traverse Drive, Lot 32 Evington, VA 24550
- 48 Turning Point Drive, Lot 48 Evington, VA 24550
- 47 Turning Point Drive, Lot 47 Evington, VA 24550
Sold Listings in Evington
- 630 Rangewood Drive Evington, VA 24550
- 59 Luenburg Drive, Lot 19 Evington, VA 24550
- 1118 Tucker Terrace, Lot 10 Evington, VA 24550
- 325 Plain Ridge Drive Evington, VA 24550
- 4698 Colonial Highway Evington, VA 24550
Walk Score for Evington
Evington School Data
Evington School Districts
We’re sorry, we were unable to load the school district data. Please check back soon.
- Gospel Light Baptist School
- PK-6, 8-12, private
Posted on April 7, 2014 at 4:30 am by Stephanie Cheatham